New Rules for 2012-2013
1. Any senior missing more than 15 days will not be able to participate in graduation ceremonies.
2. Any senior with more than 2 F’s for both semesters will not be able to participate in graduation ceremonies.
3. Three tardies equals a one period absence. (21 tardies equals one day of absence).
4. Open campus is a senior privilege only. To leave campus at lunch a senior must have a 3.0 g.pa.
5. If a senior goes off campus at lunch he or she must park in the parking lot and leave from there.
6. Students who are removed from class will miss any extra-curricular activities for that day. Athletes will miss practice or a game, if scheduled.
7. Athletes must turn in gear and pay all dues before participating in another sport.
8. The gym will be closed to all students before school and during lunch unless approved and supervised by PE teachers.
9. The front office will be locked until office staff arrives at 7:30 a.m. Students may access the quad from the side door.
RedHawks Win Section Championship
Congratulations to the RedHawk baseball team for winning the Division 3 Section Championship by defeating Winters 9-5. The team had reached the final game by downing Trinity and Pierce in playoff games. This is the second section title for Colusa, with the last one coming in 1997. A perfect ending to a great season!
Aerospace Students Recognized by County Board of Supervisors
Mr. West's Aerospace students with their certificates from the County Board of Supervisors recognizing their participation in painting the compass rose at the airport.
YEARBOOKS ARE HERE!!!
Have you purchased yours?
Turn in money to Lorie Myers
Colusa FFA Rocks the North Valley Project Competition
May 8, 2013 Colusa FFA members attended the North Valley Section FFA Project Competition Banquet hosted by Butte College Agriculture and Environmental Science Department. The results announced were from project visits that took place on Apri... Continue
No Cell Phones or i-Pods during the school day!
Students are not to use cell phones or i-Pods at any time during the school day. Once the first bell rings students need to put away all electronic devices until the school day ends.