New Rules for 2012-2013
1. Any senior missing more than 15 days will not be able to participate in graduation ceremonies.
2. Any senior with more than 2 F’s for both semesters will not be able to participate in graduation ceremonies.
3. Three tardies equals a one period absence. (21 tardies equals one day of absence).
4. Open campus is a senior privilege only. To leave campus at lunch a senior must have a 3.0 g.pa.
5. If a senior goes off campus at lunch he or she must park in the parking lot and leave from there.
6. Students who are removed from class will miss any extra-curricular activities for that day. Athletes will miss practice or a game, if scheduled.
7. Athletes must turn in gear and pay all dues before participating in another sport.
8. The gym will be closed to all students before school and during lunch unless approved and supervised by PE teachers.
9. The front office will be locked until office staff arrives at 7:30 a.m. Students may access the quad from the side door.
Congratulations Class of 2013! We Wish You the Best!
Colusa FFA Rocks the North Valley Project Competition
May 8, 2013 Colusa FFA members attended the North Valley Section FFA Project Competition Banquet hosted by Butte College Agriculture and Environmental Science Department. The results announced were from project visits that took place on April 2 when judges from Butte College came to Colusa. Colusa FFA was one of the top two schools that had 5 Gold Award recipients out of the 59 contestants. Awards were given on two levels Division I for Freshman and Sophomores, and Division II for Juniors and Seniors, and were based on the overall scope and management of the projects, presentation of the projects and record keeping. Our members received the awards as follows: Brandon Woodring, Div. I Gold, Shayne Myers, Div. I Gold, Mackenzie Bressler, Div. II Gold, Kolby Steidlmayer, Div. I Gold, Andrea Thomas, Div. I Winner, and Garrett Hamilton Div. I Silver.
No Cell Phones or i-Pods during the school day!
Students are not to use cell phones or i-Pods at any time during the school day. Once the first bell rings students need to put away all electronic devices until the school day ends.